Homeowners Insurance

While some insurance agents and carriers recommend minimum levels of protection, we believe that for the small amount of premium saved — if any — you are best served by purchasing a more sophisticated insurance program. We are pleased to describe the highlights of this program below.


Property coverage in a homeowners policy is generally broken down into Building and Contents coverages.

Building coverage

Building coverage is designed to cover the expense of repairing or replacing your home if damaged or destroyed by fire or other insured occurrences.

Contents coverage

Contents coverage simply refers to your possessions or personal belongings.

Loss of Use

Loss of Use is the extra expense you incur while staying at a temporary location if your home becomes uninhabitable. While most policies allow a limited dollar amount for this coverage, our program is not limited in the traditional manner and therefore provides far broader coverage.

Your contents are covered for a basic limit of $50,000.